Come and stay at our pool home, and enjoy all that the Treasure Coast has to offer, with miles of unspoiled beaches, year round fishing, county parks and recreational areas.
The property has undergone remodelling throughout 2015 and will be ready early 2016
This lovely spacious home is located on a quiet residential cul-de-sac, and backs onto a small lake for added privacy.
As you enter, you will find our open plan living area, featuring a living room with comfortable Italian leather seating, a dining area to seat 6, a recently remodeled fully equipped kitchen, and the family room with TV and audio.
The house is tiled throughout, and has 3 bedrooms (all with built in closets) and two newly completely renovated bathrooms. The master bedroom has a queen bed, dressers for plenty of drawer space, and an en-suite bathroom with a walk-in shower. The other two bedrooms – one with a queen bed and the other with two twin beds – also have ample storage. They share the second bathroom, which features a bath with shower over.
Sliders lead from the family room out to the large lanai, which invites you to relax in the shade, or to soak up some sun around the brand new (2016) pool and deck area. The lanai has sun loungers, additional comfortable seating and an outdoor grill, and together with the pool, is screened for your comfort.
Outside of the screened area, the landscaped garden is securely fenced, and it backs onto a small lake and waterway which provides added privacy to the gardens.
- En-suite Master Bedroom: with Queen bed, Smart TV, dressers, closet, and views of gardens and pool. Quality bed linens and towels provided.
- 2nd Bedroom, Queen bed, dressers, closet and views of front gardens. Quality bed linens and towels provided. Convenient access to family bathroom.
- 3rd Bedroom, 2 x Twin beds, dresser, closet and views of front gardens. Quality bed linens and towels provided. Convenient access to family bathroom.
- Fully equipped Kitchen with range, microwave, fridge freezer (ice and water in door panel), dishwasher, toaster and coffeemaker.
- Washer and dryer
- Dining room with seating for 6 persons
- Living room with comfortable Italian leather couch (can be converted to a full size bed)
- Family room with Smart TV, xfinity and comfortable leather queen sleeper sofa footstool and
- 31 x 12 screened lanai with patio dining set for 6 persons
- New pool with screen finish date Feb 2016.
- New air conditioning 2015
- Sleeps six easily – Room for more
Close by you will find some local shopping, supermarkets and a wide range of restaurants. The Lyric Theater and Port St Lucie Civic Center are local, and Lyngate Park is just minutes away. Tradition field is not far either.
Fancy a day at the beach? The nearest beach is not far away at Jensen Beach Park, which has miles of unspoiled beaches to its credit. Go for a walk, collect shells, play games, swim or surf – or just relax and enjoy the day. There is plenty of free parking, rest rooms are provided, and even beach showers are available to rinse off the salt and sand at the end of the day.
The property has convenient access to US1, Florida Turnpike and I95, giving you the opportunity to see more of what Florida has to offer.