Florida boasts 1000+ golf courses, no wonder it is so popular for avid golfers and those who just like a round once in a while.
Port St Lucie has PGA village with 4 magnificent courses available –
- Wanamaker and the Ryder both designed by Tom Fazio.
- The Dye designed by Pete Dye.
- The St. Lucie Trail Golf Club designed by Jim Fazio.
- plus there is a PGA short course, suitable for everyone whatever level you currently play at.
St Lucie County’s official page for all things Golf can be found here: St Lucie County Tourism – Golf
Alternatively, find loads more with a quick search from Google. or use the links we found for Local Golf in Port St Lucie:
The Saints at Port St Lucie Golf Course – the nearest public golf course to our vacation home
- 18-hole championship golf course
- Fully-stocked pro shop
- Resident golf pro
- Golf carts
- Driving range
- Short-game practice area
- Large practice putting green
- USGA-GHIN handicaps available
- Rentable banquet hall
- 19th Hole and Sandpiper Room
|Type of play||
|Before 11 a.m.||18 holes||$24||$28|
|11 a.m. until 3 p.m.||18 holes||$18||$22|
|After 1 p.m.||18 holes walking||$14||$16|
|*Twilight after 3 p.m.||Up to 18 holes||$16||$17|
Port St. Lucie, FL, United States
Jensen Beach, FL, United States